Common (excluding Website bugs)-specific: (11)
- Fixed: 373562 – All day events should be printed at the top
- Fixed: 610152 – Events randomly disappear from the view pane. View returns when TB is restarted.
- Fixed: 723906 – 301 on PUT only partially honored
- Fixed: 947615 – Event description shows escaped comma and line breaks
- Fixed: 985863 – Event dialog: setFieldValue: aElement.removeAttribute couldn’t remove disabled from null e: TypeError: aElement is null
- Fixed: 992669 – Navigation bar’s label “Current Week” (CW CWs) sometimes is set with a wrong week number
- Fixed: 1074159 – Freebusy requests fail with Google CalDAV if the first calendar in the realm is disabled
- Fixed: 1074645 – ReferenceError: acceptDialog is not defined [TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | testTodayPane.js | testTodayPane.js::testTodayPane] [TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | testLocalICS.js | testLocalICS.js::testLocalICS]
- Fixed: 1075048 – During Build, lightning is installed in wrong directory
- Fixed: 1084474 – Views are broken [Error: NS_NOINTERFACE accessing nsIScrollBoxObject in calendar-multiday-view.xml]
- Fixed: 1090784 – Calendar xpcshell tests fail with ReferenceError: _passedChecks is not defined at …/calendar/test/unit/head_consts.js:217
Sunbird will no longer be actively developed by the Calendar team.