Common (excluding Website bugs)-specific: (17)
- Fixed: 344561 – Day/Week view: Header boxes are misaligned if scrollbars are shown
- Fixed: 680203 – Make Lightning tests work with packaged-tests
- Fixed: 682109 – Today pane: Today’s date not automatically updated
- Fixed: 998281 – Default status new event is available, should be busy
- Fixed: 1000535 – Lightning frequently prompts for access to Google Calendar
- Fixed: 1002024 – Sending separate invitations to attendees onlys send email for first invited person
- Fixed: 1007040 – Autocomplete for event invitations: Use uppercase and lowercase of name like in addressbook card
- Fixed: 1018120 – GMT Timezone with timezone information is assumed to be UTC / events move forward by 1 hour
- Fixed: 1022113 – Today-pane: too many calls to the function “setCurrentEvent” when updating the attribute “current”
- Fixed: 1022129 – In the calendar views the day marked as Today doesn’t update at midnight
- Fixed: 1026623 – Set em:strictCompatibility to ensure the right Lightning version is used.
- Fixed: 1031715 – Converting email to event shouldn’t fail when Thunderbird Conversations is installed
- Fixed: 1041566 – Lightning 3.5 broken with 2014-07-21 update
- Fixed: 1042125 – Make the CalDAV provider async safe
- Fixed: 1042741 – No buttons on invitations or response to invitations [incompatibility between Thunderbird Conversations and Lightning]
- Fixed: 1042849 – Remove Serbian [sr] from /calendar/locales/shipped-locales
- Fixed: 1049201 – Nighly builds broken due to incorrect manifest paths
Sunbird will no longer be actively developed by the Calendar team.
Official Linux (i686), Official Linux (x86_64)
No binaries since July 23, 2014.