Common (excluding Website bugs)-specific: (14)
- Fixed: 389445 – The view doesn’t scroll with the mouse if I drag start/end time to a hidden hour display
- Fixed: 458572 – add icons to the imip-bar buttons
- Fixed: 906344 – Lightning 2.8a1 has broken component manifests, interfaces not loaded properly, views not working
- Fixed: 909072 – Event titles wrap instead of crop in month view, icons are not visible anymore
- Fixed: 922777 – Lightning 2.9/3.0 doesn’t work in SeaMonkey 2.24/2.25 (but works in Thunderbird 27.0/28.0)
- Fixed: 930132 – Chunked webdav-sync is not handled [status: HTTP/1.1 507 Insufficient Storage] [Error: Assert failed: unexepcted endBatch!]
- Fixed: 930207 – Tracking bug for Lightning 2.6.3 release [meta]
- Fixed: 931492 – Thunderbird status bar and SeaMonkey messaging tab not shown/broken due to error in calendar-extract.js
- Fixed: 940402 – Calculate Lightning version from Thunderbird version
- Fixed: 940697 – Tasks have some menu items and controls wrongly enabled when the calendar is read-only.
- Fixed: 943340 – CalDAV not working after 2.6.3 update with some CalDAV servers [Error: r.status is undefined]
- Fixed: 944409 – Event dialog leaks its document due to the minmonth
- Fixed: 946202 – Tracking bug for Lightning 2.6.4 release [meta]
- Fixed: 947350 – L10N string “removeCalendarsText” needs pluralization
Sunbird will no longer be actively developed by the Calendar team.