Common (excluding Website bugs): (11)
- Fixed: 779192 – Linux builder fails with elfhack, requires CXXABI_1.3.2, update libstdc++ or compiler
- Fixed: 780376 – Mac OS X comm-central and comm-aurora Lightning nightly builds are missing since 17-Jul-2012
- Fixed: 785480 – New Tb Appmenu Button Should Show in Calendar Tab and have Calendar Functions
- Fixed: 785659 – Get rid of calIRecurrenceDateSet
- Fixed: 785733 – Move some properties to use icalString in database / Support extra parameters on attachments
- Fixed: 787357 – Print Preview shows “All day – All day” for allday events
- Fixed: 787537 – Events that span two or more days are shown incorrect in print output (only shown on first day and with wrong time)
- Fixed: 790015 – Lightning/Thunderbird build is broken after Bug 789382
- Fixed: 792266 – Use Services.jsm where possible
- Fixed: 792849 – lightning nightly broken on Seamonkey nightly since 20120919
- Fixed: 793387 – Lightning build is broken after Bug 777292 (error: cannot convert from ‘int’ to ‘nsresult’)
One can get the latest Lightning .xpis here.
Sunbird will no longer be actively developed by the Calendar team.