Common (excluding Website bugs): (21)
- Fixed: 360753 – Add migration support for migrating data from Vista’s calendaring application.
- Fixed: 425343 – No support for resource (Meeting/Conference Rooms) booking and scheduling
- Fixed: 466451 – Improved rendering of iMIP information in message view
- Fixed: 529771 – Task list don’t display when a remote calendar fails
- Fixed: 545838 – Run mozmill tests as part of the build process
- Fixed: 688719 – Automate setting minversion/maxversion for release builds
- Fixed: 702613 – user is allowed to set invalid end time in events
- Fixed: 738078 – Make use of BigFiles/FileLink to attach files in the event dialog
- Fixed: 746524 – Incomplete Tasks filter should include tasks with future start dates
- Fixed: 751821 – Dates values before 1970 are corrupted in Storage calendar items since Lightning 1.4
- Fixed: 757917 – Calendars should be synchronized upon receiving iMIP message
- Fixed: 759324 – Propagation of sequence in exceptions in calStorageCalendar
- Fixed: 765899 – Duplicate entity names for accesskeys in lightning-toolbar.dtd (lightning.toolbar.calendar.accesskey and lightning.toolbar.task.accesskey)
- Fixed: 766685 – Fix USE_STATIC_LIBS so it really works, or remove it
- Fixed: 769822 – Cannot see availability / free/busy status in Thunderbird
- Fixed: 776673 – Allow easily observing all calendars at once
- Fixed: 777683 – Remember deleted items for invitations
- Fixed: 780990 – Give providers a way to not support uncached mode
- Fixed: 781771 – DESCRIPTION of ALARM component resets to “Mozilla Standardbeschreibung” in Lightning via CalDAV
- Fixed: 783945 – Backout Workaround for negative PRTime values in Bug 769938
- Fixed: 784487 – calendar-multiget request is not correctly formatted
One can get the latest Lightning .xpis here.
Sunbird will no longer be actively developed by the Calendar team.