Common (excluding Website bugs): (4)
- Fixed: 500718 - (scalability) useless refresh of unchanged calendars in onCalendarAdded/-Removed
- Fixed: 501402 - Day View not updated correctly after deleting multiple events [Error "a.occurrence is undefined" in calendar-multiday-view.xml]
- Fixed: 506461 - Change the menupopup id in messenger-overlay-toolbar.xul
- Fixed: 506608 - View, task list, and toolbar broken after startup [Error: "composite is not defined"]
Outstanding bugs (marked blocking-calendar1.0+) with [needed beta] in whiteboard – newly listed bugs are italicized: (6)
- Since 2008-12-10: 468846 - Recurring all day event -> duplicate event created after editing a single all day event
- Since 2008-12-19: 470430 - Upgrade 0.3.1 to 0.9/1.0pre fails [Error: Upgrade failed! DB Error: duplicate column name: is_organizer]
- Since 2009-05-21: 494140 - Multiple reminders,relations,attachments created by modifying repeating event
- Since 2009-05-25: 494783 - Switching view range or editing events doesn’t update view content and displayed events
- Since 2009-06-29: 501302 - Improve View performance by removing unneeded boxes (fixes regression: alarm icon cropped, misplaced)
- Since 2009-07-29: 507105 - Task list doesn’t update correctly when adding/removing calendars.
One can get the latest Lightning .xpis here.