No checkins during this period.
Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 will be released *when it’s ready*. As Scott MacGregor goes, “18.104.22.168 was tagged when Firefox 22.214.171.124 was tagged. The build team may have cycles to start making a build for us to test next week or the week after. So it’ll be a couple weeks at least until we release a 126.96.36.199.”
Outstanding bugs: (6)
- Since 20 Jun 06: 342154 - No more confirmation dialog of attachment correctly saved if attachment file type listed as “save to disk” and “save without asking” option is checked
- Since 20 Nov 06: 361279 - standalone mesage window: Unable to Retrieve Message when ‘Retrieve Headers Only’ applied
- Since 21 Nov 06: 361417 - Crtl-Shift-A is no longer selecting the entire thread
- Since 07 Jan 07: 366255 - Exception thrown in nsIEditor.inlineSpellChecker when opening/closing the compose window
- Since 29 Jan 07: 368617 - Account setting “OK” button not saving data.
- Since 24 Apr 07: 378635 - Tracking Bug: Bugs to Fix in TB2.0.0.x before offering a major update